Spring 2014 Internships Available!
Unless otherwise noted, the internships listed below are open to qualified undergraduate and graduate students. Please visit the English Dept. Internships webpage for more information on qualifying criteria.
Editorial and Publishing Internships:
- Editorial Intern, Bloomsbury Review (Denver, CO)
- Editorial and Marketing Interns, Dzanc Books (correspondence)
- Publishing Assistant, Bailiwick Press (Ft. Collins, CO)
- Blogger/Writer Internship, The Borgen Project (Ft. Collins, CO)
- Grading Assistant, NCTE@CSU with Poudre High School (Ft. Collins)
- Writing Coach and Grader, NCTE@CSU, Fort Collins High School (Ft. Collins)
- Communications Internship (2 positions), CSU English Department — Read internship description, (Word file)
- Sports Journalism Internship, On Campus Sports Network (Ft. Collins and correspondence)
- Social Media and Communications Intern, Poudre River Library District (Ft. Collins)
- Communications Intern, Poudre Fire Authority (Ft. Collins)
- Broadcast Intern, Freeform Radio Initiative (correspondence)
- Public Deliberation Intern, CSU Center for Public Deliberation Student Associate Program
- Marketing and Promotions Internship, Center for Fine Art Photography (Ft. Collins, CO)
Please contact Mary Hickey, English Department Internship Coordinator, at Mary.Hickey@colostate.edu for more information on these internships and how to apply.