Fall 2013 Internships Available!
Unless otherwise noted, the internships listed below are open to qualified undergraduate and graduate students. Please visit the English Dept. Internships webpage for more information on qualifying criteria.
- Social Media Intern, Poudre River Library District (Ft. Collins)
- Grading Assistant, NCTE@CSU with Poudre High School (Ft. Collins)
- Writing Coach and Grader, NCTE@CSU, Fort Collins High School (Ft. Collins)
- Intern, Bloomsbury Review (Denver, CO)
- Editorial Intern, Evergreen Custom Media (correspondence)
- Editorial Intern, Beadwork and Stringing magazines, Interweave Press (Loveland, CO)
- Communications Intern, Poudre Fire Authority (Ft. Collins)
- Editorial and Marketing Interns, Dzanc Books (correspondence)
- Broadcast Intern, Freeform Radio Initiative (correspondence)
- Sports Journalism Internship, On Campus Sports Network (Ft. Collins and correspondence)
- International and National Development Interns, Trees Water People (Ft. Collins)
Please contact Mary Hickey, English Department Internship Coordinator, at Mary.Hickey@colostate.edu for more information on these internships and how to apply.