Unless otherwise noted, the internships listed below are open to both undergraduate and graduate students. Please note that both lists are likely to grow with more opportunities, so stay tuned!
- Publishing Intern, Bailiwick Press (Ft. Collins)
- Social Media Intern, Poudre River Library District (Ft. Collins)
- Grading Assistant, NCTE@CSU with Poudre High School (Ft. Collins)
- Writing Coach and Grader, NCTE@CSU, Fort Collins High School (Ft. Collins)
- CSU Community Literacy Center Internship (2 semester commitment and AmeriCorps Stipend offered)
- Intern, Bloomsbury Review (Denver, CO)
- Editorial Intern, Evergreen Custom Media (correspondence)
- Intern, High Country News, Paonia, CO
- Editorial Intern, Beadwork and Stringing magazines, Interweave Press (Loveland, CO)
- Communications Intern, Poudre Fire Authority (Ft. Collins)
- Editorial and Marketing Interns, Dzanc Books (correspondence)
Please contact Mary Hickey, English Department Internship Coordinator, at Mary.Hickey@colostate.edu for more information on these internships and how to apply.